Good Stuff | 02
Some recent good stuff that's inspiring me:
- Austin Kleon's newsletter's are always full of good stuff and this list on 'How to Read More' made me laugh because I pretty much do all of these things, and I recently got my first cell phone and keep joking that I can't wait to throw it in the ocean when I don't need it anymore (but that's bad for the ocean).
- Have you been following Mary Kate McDevitt's 100 Days of People and Pets project?
I love the new retro-inspired illustration style she's exploring!
- You might already know about Typefight, but I re-discovered it the other day. So good!
- This 100 Days of Fonts project via Be Free, Lance is an exercise in how much you can do with google fonts. And oh, the coding envy I have. So good. So late to this party, but it can still be viewed
- Have you seen the listicles AdamJK writes for Design Sponge? I die. Especially (How To) Get Over Comparing Yourself to Others. PS: his newsletter is the light of my email life
- This beautifully animated video "On Melancholy" by Hannah Jacobs for The School of Life, with such a great message about the importance and necessity of the wisdom this certain kind of sadness gives us